The company winning this category must explain why they are the best wholesale provider. They must demonstrate high standards of network management and security as well as a comprehensive support system.
This award is open to all VoIP wholesale providers, regardless of size. Wholesale is defined as a provider who offers products or services to their client base for the purposes of resale.
- Entrants will fill out the self-assessment entry form (of no more than four sides of A4 - minimum size font: Arial 10).
- Entrants will complete a brief questionnaire confirming their details.
- All entrants must confirm they are compliant with all existing regulation relevant to the specific service.
Written Self-Assessment Guidance
The written self-assessments need to demonstrate superiority across four dimensions:
- Business performance
- Customer service
- A case study
The Award will be judged according to the following criteria:
Business / Unit (and service) performance (40%)
- Revenue / Profit Growth - how much has your business grown its revenue and / or its profit, relative to the category of the award?
- Customer / Product Volume Growth - how much has your business grown its customer base and / or units of product sold (e.g. minutes, lines, etc.), relative to the category of the award?
- Service Performance Section - how are you endeavouring to ensure best practice both on a technical and regulatory front?
- Provide evidence around network resilience.
- Explain your response/support protocol and SLAs.
Innovation & Service Differentiators (20%)
- Describe the product or service innovation and how it differentiates you from your competition
- How strong is the customer adoption of the innovation(s)?
Customer Service (30%)
- How do you measure customer satisfaction?
- Metrics / Results - what customer service results have been attained?
- Outline the various ways in which customers can resolve problems with your service
Case Study (10%)
Please provide a comprehensive example or evidence of how your service has been deployed successfully over the past 12 months. This can take the form of a video, testimonial or other supporting documentation.
Method of Judging
The judging will be in two parts:
- The entrants will be judged and selected into a shortlist of finalists (depending on the number of entrants).
- A winner will be chosen amongst the finalists. Finalists may also receive a Highly Commended award if deemed appropriate.
Judges can move an entry into a different category where they deem it necessary. In this case the entrant may be asked for further information.
The written self-assessments will be scored and weighted according to the guidance listed above. Judges may take into account questionnaire responses when determining the finalist shortlist or Awards winners.
The decision of the judging panel is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How to Enter
Please complete the online registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P8JRP3H by 31st December 2019.
Please send the completed written self-assessment entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th February 2020.
The list of finalists will be posted on the ITSPA Awards website as well as the Awards brochure. The winner and finalists list can be posted on the individual company websites.
The winner will be announced on 30th April 2020 at the 12th ITSPA Awards ceremony at the Sea Containers in London.
Any images submitted as part of entries can be used in connection with the Awards presentation unless otherwise declared. Any copyright restrictions for image use must be clearly provided by the individual companies.
The ITSPA Secretariat shall store all data received by the judging panel. Should a company wish for the evidence to be destroyed after the awards process, this should be made clear to the ITSPA Secretariat at time of submission.