This award recognises both ITSPs and resellers who have produced a customised solution to provide a service appropriate to a customer with a specialised need. The company winning this award must include an excellent case study which illustrates how their solution or service has benefitted their business vertical (e.g. estate agents, healthcare providers).
This award is open to ITSPs and resellers delivering a vertical solution to industry. Entrants will need to demonstrate the previous options that were available within the sector and what benefits and value has been added as a result of this solution.
- Entrants will fill out the written self-assessment form (of no more than four sides of A4 - minimum size font: Arial 10).
- Entrants will complete a brief questionnaire confirming their details.
- All entrants must confirm they are in compliance with all existing regulation relevant to the specific service.
Written Self-Assessment Guidance
The written self-assessments need to demonstrate superiority across four dimensions:
- How complex was the problem that the solution solved?
- Innovation & Service Differentiators
- Customer service
- A case study
The award will be judged according to the following criteria:
Challenge of the problem - how large / complex was the problem that the solution solved? (20%)
- How did you integrate into the business systems or services?
- What challenges did you overcome?
- What was the customer benefit?
- How successful has the service been?
- What commercial impact has it had on their business?
Innovation & Service Differentiators (20%)
- Describe the product or service innovation and how it addresses your target vertical
- How strong is the customer adoption of the innovation(s)?
Customer Service (20%)
- How do you measure customer satisfaction?
- Metrics / Results - what customer service results have been attained?
- Outline the various ways in which customers can resolve problems with your service?
Case Study (40%)
Please provide a comprehensive example or evidence of how your service has been deployed successfully over the past 12 months. This can take the form of a video, testimonial or other supporting documentation.
Method of Judging
The judging will be in two parts:
- The entrants will be judged and selected into a shortlist of finalists (depending on the number of entrants).
- A winner will be chosen amongst the finalists. Finalists may also receive a Highly Commended award if deemed appropriate.
Judges can move an entry into a different category where they deem it necessary. In this case the entrant may be asked for further information.
The written self-assessments will be scored and weighted according to the guidance listed above. Judges may take into account questionnaire responses when determining the finalist shortlist or Awards winners.
The decision of the judging panel is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How to Enter
Please complete the online registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9DKZ8FY by Friday 15th February 2019.
Please send the completed written self-assessment form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th February 2019.
The list of finalists will be posted on the ITSPA Awards website as well as the Awards brochure. The winner and finalists list can be posted on the individual company websites.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 1st May 2019 at the 11th ITSPA Awards ceremony at the Glaziers Hall in London.
Any images submitted as part of entries can be used in connection with the Awards presentation unless otherwise declared. Any copyright restrictions for image use must be clearly provided by the individual companies.
The ITSPA Secretariat shall store all data received by the judging panel. Should a company wish for the evidence to be destroyed after the awards process, this should be made clear to the ITSPA Secretariat at time of submission.