The company winning this category must provide the best all round voice service of any ITSP with a turnover of over £10 million. This company has to demonstrate impressive business performance, innovation and customer service as well as detailing an exemplary case study. This company has to provide a good selection of business features, such as multiple telephone numbers, call queuing and support for remote workers.
This award is open to all ITSPs with a turnover of over £10 million in the UK. The company must offer a full business telephony service (including connectivity to and from the PSTN, using standard UK DID numbers and with access to the emergency services). Judging panel companies are not permitted to enter the application process.
- Entrants will fill out this written self-assessment form (of no more than four sides of A4 - minimum size font: Arial 10).
- Entrants will complete a brief questionnaire confirming their details.
- All entrants must confirm they are in compliance with all existing regulation relevant to the specific service
Written Self-Assessment Guidance
The written self-assessments need to demonstrate superiority across 4 dimensions:
- Business performance
- Customer service
- A case study
Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
Business / Unit (and service) performance (40%)
- Revenue / Profit Growth - how much has your business grown its revenue and / or its profit, relative to the category of the award?
- Customer / Product Volume Growth - how much has your business grown its customer base and / or units of product sold (e.g. minutes, lines, etc), relative to the category of the award?
- Service Performance Section - describe your service and how you deliver it appropriately and resiliently.
- Confirm that you adhere to ITSPA Best Practice guidelines.
Innovation & Service Improvements (20%)
- How has this been shown in the last 12 months?
- How strong is the customer adoption of the innovation(s)?
- What impact has this had on sales?
- Does the innovation(s)/improvement(s) benefit your customer and if so how?
Customer Service (30%)
- How do you measure customer satisfaction?
- Metrics / Results - what customer service results have been attained?
- Outline the various ways in which customers can resolve problems with your service
Case Study (10%)
Please provide a comprehensive example or evidence of how your service has been deployed successfully over the past 12 months. This can take the form of a video, testimonial or other supporting documentation.
Method of Judging
The judging will be in two parts:
- The entrants will be judged and selected into a shortlist of finalists (depending on the number of entrants).
- A winner will be chosen amongst the finalists. Finalists may also receive a Highly Commended award if deemed appropriate.
Judges can move an entry into a different category where they deem it necessary. In this case the entrant may be asked for further information.
The written self-assessments will be scored and weighted according to the guidance listed above. Judges may take into account questionnaire responses when determining the finalist shortlist or Awards winners.
The decision of the judging panel is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How to Enter
Please complete the online registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P8JRP3H by 31st December 2019.
Please send the completed written self-assessment form to email@example.com by Friday 14th February 2020.
The list of finalists will be posted on the ITSPA Awards website as well as the Awards brochure.
The winner and finalists list can be posted on the individual company websites.
The winner will be announced on 30th April 2020 at the 12th ITSPA Awards ceremony in London.
Any images submitted as part of entries can be used in connection with the Awards presentation unless otherwise declared. Any copyright restrictions for image use must be clearly provided by the individual companies.
The ITSPA Secretariat shall store all data received by the judging panel. Should a company wish for the evidence to be destroyed after the awards process, this should be made clear to the ITSPA Secretariat at time of submission. No information will be shared outside of the judging panel and ITSPA Secretariat.