Innovation in communications continues apace with the introduction of new products, services and technology. This award goes to the company who has provided the most dynamic and user-friendly service or product to the market. This innovation has helped push the technology into the mainstream and helps make VoIP more accessible to the customer.
This Award is open to the whole of the VoIP industry. For example, it can be a particular voice offering that has stood out amongst its competitors or a specific application that has broken the mould. If it involved other use of technology (such as AI, VR or robotics) that can also be considered. The entrants must have provided information outlining why this service or product is forward thinking, what impact it has had/or will have on to the VoIP industry and why it is innovative, user-friendly and is or will be a commercial success.
- Entrants will fill in the written self-assessment form (of no more than four sides of A4 - minimum size font: Arial 10)
- Entrants will complete a brief questionnaire confirming their details
- All entrants must confirm they are in compliance with all existing regulation relevant to the specific service.
Written Self-Assessment Guidance
The written self-assessments need to demonstrate superiority across three dimensions:
- Business performance
- A case study
The award will be judged according to the following criteria:
Business / Unit (and service) performance (20%)
- Revenue / Profit Growth - how much has your business grown its revenue and / or its profit, relative to the category of the award?
- Customer / Product Volume Growth - how much has your business grown its customer base and / or units of product sold (e.g. minutes, lines, etc.), relative to the category of the award?
- Purpose / intent behind the technology
- Detail the impact or anticipated impact that this service/product has had/will have on the market of voice services.
- Why is the service/product unique and what has been done to really push the innovative boundaries?
Case Study (30%)
Please provide a comprehensive example or evidence of how your service has been deployed successfully over the past 12 months. This can take the form of a video, testimonial or other supporting documentation.
Method of Judging
The judging will be in two parts:
- The entrants will be judged and selected into a shortlist of finalists (depending on the number of entrants).
- A winner will be chosen amongst the finalists. Finalists may also receive a Highly Commended award if deemed appropriate.
Judges can move an entry into a different category where they deem it necessary. In this case the entrant may be asked for further information.
The written self-assessments will be scored and weighted according to the guidance listed above. Judges may take into questionnaire responses when determining the finalist shortlist or Awards winners.
The decision of the judging panel is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How to Enter
Please complete the online registration: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P8JRP3H by 31st December 2019.
Please send the completed written self-assessment form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th February 2020.
The list of finalists will be posted on the ITSPA Awards website as well as the Awards brochure. The winner and finalists list can be posted on the individual company websites.
The winner will be announced on 30th April 2020 at the 12th ITSPA Awards ceremony at the Sea Containers in London.
Any images submitted as part of entries can be used in connection with the Awards presentation unless otherwise declared. Any copyright restrictions for image use must be clearly provided by the individual companies.
The ITSPA Secretariat shall store all data received by the judging panel. Should a company wish for the evidence to be destroyed after the awards process, this should be made clear to the ITSPA Secretariat at time of submission