ITSPA Summer Forum
3rd July 2019, 1.15pm -5pm
One Park Crescent, International Students House, Marylebone, London, W1B 1SH
AGM from 1.15pm
Summer Forum 2pm-5pm, followed by networking drinks reception
Our annual Summer Forum is taking place within the lovely stuccoed terraced International Student House, the afternoon will start with our AGM at 1.15pm and will be followed by the Summer Forum from 2pm to 5pm and conclude with a networking drinks reception.
During the afternoon you will:
- take part in the Annual General Meeting
- hear from our sponsors PortingXS
- get insight on latest industry developments from Dominic Black from Cavell Group in the annual market update
- witness a panel session 'The Big IP Migration Debate' with Tracey Wright (Magrathea), Alex Kinch (Ziron), Lee Turner (Gamma), and Tim Leliveld (PortingXS)
- hear a keynote speech from Simon Burckhardt (Former MD, Vonage UK) on 'UC RIP?'
- gain knowledge on the future of the industry during our panel session 'Automate and collaborate: the next generation'. This will explore how to ensure business models remain relevant and reflect changing trends in communication and will discuss topics such as AI, automation, use of APIs and business messaging. The panellists include Trefor Davies (Netaxis), Simon Burckhardt, Dario Betti (Mobile Ecosystem Forum) and Mark Purdom (Inference Solutions)
Tickets are free for ITSPA members (£50 for non-members) and you can register today through the button below.
If you would like to help shape the agenda, boost your visibility by sponsoring the networking drinks reception or show your products to our delegates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find the best sponsorship option to suit your needs and budget.
The showcase participants
ITSPA/Cavell Group Dinner
Thursday 7th November, 7pm-late
The Mercer restaurant, 34 Threadneedle St, London EC2R 8AY
The annual industry dinner with Cavell Group will take place in November. The tickets will go on sale in the summer.
ITSPA Christmas Lunch
12th December, 1pm-5pm
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire, Leicester Square, London, WC2H
The annual Christmas lunch will take place on Thursday 12th December on the 8th floor of Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire hotel on Leicester Square, with a fabulous views of the city.
You will be served a festive three course lunch with wine and entertainment will come courtesy of our fun Christmas Quiz.
This informal lunch is a great way to finish off another successful year for our members and industry friends.
Tickets will go on sale in autumn.