We began back in 2004, from a founding group of 12 members to a thriving trade association representing over 90 companies in this extremely dynamic industry that has significantly developed from its infancy. The membership is now a mixture of network operators, service providers, resellers, suppliers and consultants involved in a sector that is diversifying rapidly from just voice services to other innovative IP applications.
ITSPA’s key focus is to:
- Ensure our industry is fully represented and can lobby effectively on all regulatory and political developments and ensure an open and competitive communications sector is maintained
- Keep our members fully up to date and prepared for any regulatory or technical changes that are coming into force
- Develop best practice initiatives that help drive up standards and tackle any industry problems that are of benefit to the customers which they serve
- Maintain the leading industry thought leadership and networking forum, with events that help our members build their knowledge as well as their business contacts
- Develop valuable PR opportunities that promote the industry and help our members grow